Hi loves! I’m back again with another catch up beauty box post. When I got back to the US and my apartment, I was very excited to see all the goodies waiting for me from all the beauty boxes I’m subscribed too, but looking at them all side by side was also very eye-opening, as I realized that I really don’t get a lot out of my Birchbox or ipsy subscriptions, so I canceled them both and am only keeping my Boxycharm for the time being!
Let’s get on with it, shall we?
In my January box, I received:
- Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner in black.
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect.
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel.
- TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint in Red.
- Whish Three Whishes Body Butter.
Out of these, I was most excited about the peel or the body butter, but the tint looks very intriguing! I kept the eyeliner, the tint, the peel and the body butter, and the spray went to the giveaway pile.
In February, I received:
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle.
- COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face.
- Marcelle NewAge 8 in 1 Power Serum.
- Not Soap, Radio Body Wash.
- POP Beauty Matte Velvet Lipstix in Satin Rose.
Out of these, I was definitely most excited for the lipstick (duh). It’s a beautiful wearable color (think MLBB but a little more mauve) and it swatched beautifully! I’m also psyched to try the tinted moisturizer because I’ve tried some of their other moisturizers and sunscreens and I’ve loved everything I’ve tried! Out of these, the spray and the serum went to the giveaway pile.
And lastly, in March, I received:
- Cargo Land Down Under Eye Shadow.
- COOLA SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray.
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow.
- Pinrose Petal Pack Duo.
- White & Elm Rose & Argan Antioxidant Serum.
Out of these, I was definitely excited and intrigued by the COOLA setting spray! I kept everything except for the BB cream, which went to the giveaway pile.
Individually, these boxes don’t look too bad, but overall, I wasn’t too excited about the boxes, which led to me cancelling my subscription for Birchbox. Who knows, I might go back to it because I definitely do like it better than ipsy most of the time, but Boxycharm seems to be the winner for now!
Thanks for reading, let me know what you got in your Birchbox!