Hi beautiful people!! Isn’t it great to have generous friends who have lots of goodies they’re willing to pass onto me? You might remember this haul post from a couple of months ago, where I mentioned trading makeup and skincare goodies with some friends… well, one of those friends let me raid her apartment and I left with a bag full of products that I can’t wait to try!
There is a lot of stuff so instead of going through and describing everything, I’m just going to try and get through everything quickly. Ready? Let’s go!
- Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair gel-to-oil overnight repair treatment. I tried this one and my hair felt amazing! So far, so good.
- Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion. Haven’t tried it yet, will be using it when I run out of my current toner.
- Perricone MD Blue Plasma cleansing treatment. It’s a cleanser that doesn’t require rinsing off (kinda like micellar water) and SO GOOD at removing makeup. Love!
- Drunk Elephant Pekee Bar. Haven’t tried yet.
- Drunk Elephant Juju Bar. Haven’t tried yet.
- Eve Lom Cleanser. Also haven’t tried, but apparently it’s hella expensive so I’m intrigued!
- Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Intensive Peel. Haven’t tried yet but I love peels so I can’t wait!
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. Also haven’t tried, but I’ve been looking into adding facial oil to my skincare routine so I’m excited!
And that’s it for this hand-me-down haul! Have you tried any of the things I got? Let me know what you think in the comments below!