Does it technically count as a haul if no money was spent in the production of this blog post? No? Yes? We’ll leave it at that anyway, because I can’t think of a better title for this post (guys, titles are the WORST).
So anyway… HI GUYS! Today’s post is a sort of, kind of haul, featuring all types of goodies collected from two of my very good and generous friends, who had a bunch of stuff saved in case I would like it, and came over to my house armed with heaps and heaps of stuff to try! I had some stuff I was trying to get rid of that they got to keep, but guys, they make me look bad in comparison. Seriously.
So let’s start over here, just because it’s makeup and it’s the most fun to talk about. I’m not going to bother describing everything in detail, because you guys saw how much stuff it is.
- Lâncome foundation (not sure which one, because I took the picture with the name facing backwards like the dummy I am).
- Sephora Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation.
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel.
- Algenist REVEAL Concentrated Color Correcting Drops in Blue.
- Sephora solid brush cleaner.
- Philosophy fragrance in Creamy Vanilla.
- Harvey Prince Hello perfume.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream.
- Stila Huge Extreme Last Mascara.
- Hikari lip gloss.
- 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment.
- Eva NYC Hungry Hair Oil Treatment.
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo.
And that’s all for my not-quite-a-haul haul post! Isn’t that amazing? I’m so lucky to have friends willing to share these goodies with me, and let me tell you, I have loved playing around with them!!
Have you tried any of these products before? Let me know in the comments!