I know what you’re thinking: Blog goals? It’s almost May! But I’ve had this post stashed away in my notes for a while now and I wanted to get it written before 2016 actually ended! I also procrastinated on writing and taking photos for this week’s posts until an hour before my deadline so I figured a post I don’t need new photos for would be a good idea.
So without further ado, let’s get started, shall we? Here are my blog goals for the rest of 2016.
- Write every week, twice a week, without missing a day: So far, so good! Ever since I got back from Chile, I’ve managed to have posts up twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This was one of the things I struggled with the most prior to my trip, and would sometimes have three posts in one week, then two weeks with no posts. I want to make sure to set time aside for blogging during the week, especially for when I find a full-time job and need to learn to manage juggling work and blogging!
- Have at least two posts scheduled ahead of time or saved for a rainy day: I did have about ten posts scheduled, but my queue ran out and now I’m writing them the week they’re supposed to be posted, usually on Monday since it’s one of my set days off. I’m going to try and write an extra post every week so that I can have a few extra posts saved up for those days when I just can’t make myself write!
- Write monthly favorites post every month: To be completely honest, I don’t remember the last time I wrote a monthly favorites post. I’m definitely going to try and bring this back, so bear with me as I work out what my post schedule is going to be!
- Write Shop My Stash posts every other week: You may remember when I said I was going to do a series called Shop My Stash that would go up every Thursday. I’ve done quite a few of these, but I haven’t kept up with the regular schedule. I’m going to try and figure out what I can still write about that I haven’t already done a post on and try and space them out every two weeks! If there’s anything you’d like me to write about, let me know!
- Read and comment on everything I can: I can say with certainty I’ve been doing this as much as I can, whenever I have the time to sit down and go on a reading spree! I’ve also been trying to branch out and comment on different bloggers’ posts, especially people who I’ve never talked to before! Otherwise, I’d only talk to the same handful of people over and over — not that I mind because I do love these ladies!
So that’s it for my blog goals for the rest of 2016. Do you have set blog goals? Any ideas for what I could add to my list? Thanks for reading!