Is it me or have my beauty box posts been late the last few times I’ve written them? I don’t know why but I feel like I’m receiving the boxes later than I used to (or maybe I’m just getting really impatient). Either way, sorry for the lateness of this post! I received the last of these over the weekend but my cousin was here and I was too busy going to Disney to write a post!
Let’s start with Boxycharm, shall we? This month, I received:
- Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask.
- Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara.
- Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain.
- Lord & Berry Line/Shade Eyeliner.
- Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish.
To be completely honest, I wasn’t too psyched about the contents of this box. I can see myself wearing that nail polish but I can’t for work, and I’m frankly exhausted of getting so many mascaras in my beauty boxes! I already set the cheek/lip stain aside for a future giveaway and I kept the eyeliner because I figure it’s an essential, but I’m really only excited about the mask.
Remember what I was saying about too many mascaras? Yeah… anyway. Thanks, Birchbox. This month, I got:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo.
- stila huge extreme lash mascara.
- too cool for school Dinoplatz Highlighter.
This was definitely an improvement from my Boxycharm this month. I put the Dr. Jart+ cream in the giveaway pile, but I kept everything else and I’m super excited about the highlighter and the dry shampoo! I’m also very intrigued with the thermal water, so we’ll see how that goes.
Lastly, my ipsy! This one is packed with goodies I got with my points, so don’t feel as if you missed out on anything. I probably liked my ipsy best out of the three, which is ironic considering that I was thinking about canceling it after this bag. I guess they’ll get another try! This month, I got:
- MicaBeauty Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze.
- Lavanila Laboratories Pure Vanilla Deluxe Mini Roller Ball.
- theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick.
- Emité Make Up Professional Slant Tweezer.
- Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum.
- tre’StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon in Venetian Gold.
- Chella Eyebrow Pencil in Tantalizing Taupe.
- Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush.
I was psyched to get most of these things, except for that face serum, which already went into the giveaway pile. I’m definitely most excited for that liquid lipstick! I own at least three colors like it but I can never own enough nude liquid lipsticks and theBalm’s formula is one I’ve never tried but really want to!
What’d you get in this month’s beauty boxes?