The lovely Stashie was kind enough to tag me in the Beauty Blogger Award so I figured I’d type this up during my lunch break at my internship and answer some questions. After all, I do love talking about myself. ;)
The Beauty Blogger Award Rules:
1) State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the questions you were given.
3) Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4) Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
Here are the questions from Stashie!
1. How do you do your eyebrows? I fill the ends in with one of the colors from my Chocolate Bar palette and define them a bit with an angled brush!
2. Name a lipstick that you can apply without a mirror. I know I’ve done this before but I can’t think of what it was so I’m gonna guess it’d be Velvet Teddy.
3. When you wear makeup, do you typically play up your eyes or your lips? Definitely lips! Anyone who knows me knows I love me some lipstick.
4. Are you a fan of the hair style where one side is shaved? Yeah, I think it looks really cool! I would never do it on me though.
5. What’s your favourite liquid eye liner? I’m terrible with liquid liner, so none.
6. When was the last time you washed your makeup brushes? …um.
7. Your best tip for keeping your makeup from melting off in the summer heat? Don’t wear any.
8. Preferred nail shape: square, pointed, rounded or squoval? Rounded!
9. Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipstick, duh.
10. What was the last makeup related present you received? I got a really nice Lancome foundation from my cousin’s sister-in-law but it was the wrong color.
I’m going to copy Savannah’s idea and instead of tagging anyone, I’m gonna list a few of my favorite blogs for you guys to check out!
This is basically #squadgoals:
Check out these lovely ladies and make sure to follow them if you don’t already! Happy Monday and have a good week. :)