Hi guys! How’s everyone doing? I’ve been really busy so I’ve been slacking a bit with my blog this past week, but I’m posting this today and scheduling two more posts for the upcoming week to tide us over until things calm down a bit! That being said, while I’ve had this blog for two months now (two months today, actually, happy month-aversary to me!), I’ve never done a monthly favorites post before. So here’s my first ever monthly favorites post!
Here we have:
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder in the color Buff: I use this mainly to set my under eye concealer, and I really like how it feels! I’ve noticed some creasing but I’m not sure if that’s the powder or my concealer, so I don’t want to discard this one quite yet.
- NYX Roll On Shimmer in Salmon: This is actually something I’ve had for a long time now but I just recently rediscovered it and it had to make my favorites list! On days where I don’t feel like spending a lot of time on my eyeshadow, this is perfect to dab on and make my look shimmery and sparkly!
- MAC Lipstick in Impassioned: You may have seen me rave about this for one of my 30 days of lipstick posts, and it’s the first lipstick that I thought of when I was trying to pick a favorite for this month. It’s a lovely color, stays forever and will probably become a staple in my collection.
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner: I got this in my ipsy a few months ago and I picked it up a few weeks ago because I was working (and still am) on using up all the samples I’ve received. I love wearing it alone or underneath makeup and if it weren’t $45 dollars for a full sized one I would totally buy it!
- 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment: This is also something else I only picked up to go through all my samples but I’ve been loving it lately! When I actually have the time to wash and dry my hair, I spritz this on before blowdrying and I’ve found it really helps!
- Nourish Organic Face Cleanser: I didn’t like this at first because of the smell, but after a month of using it every day, I actually barely notice it anymore! The best part is, my face does feel a lot better and I’ve had a lot less breakouts as well.
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water: Almost everyone I follow recommended this to me, and boy am I glad to have checked it out! I love using it to take off my makeup or just to give my face a nice, clean feel. It actually works really well to remove my eye makeup, and it just makes my face feel super clean and hydrated!