Much like everyone else I’m sure, being on here has made me add so many different products to my wish list! Every time I read someone’s post about their new hauls, I add a couple of things to my wish list. As it is, here’s what’s currently on it.
- MAC lipstick! Currently on my list are Vegas Volt, Please Me, Candy Yum-Yum, Chatterbox, Flamingo, Girl About Town, 5 Alarm, Sophisto, Sweetie, Men Love Mystery, Tropic Tonic, D for Danger, Studded Kiss, Russian Red, Silly, Pink Pigeon, Pink Plaid, Flat Out Fabulous, All Fired Up, and Rebel. I know this is a lot (21 lipsticks, sheesh) but I probably will swatch some and not want them or find them too similar to something else I have, so if anything, this is like a list of lipsticks to look at eventually.
- Too Faced melted lipstick in melon and fig. I could probably buy five more of these if I just looked at them long enough, I’m sure.
- Revlon Brow Fantasy, which I saw in a video by Vivianna and it looks SO NICE. I really wanna try this for myself now.
- Alba Botanica Pore Purifying Mini Peel, thanks to Savannah over at Beauty Bunny! She made a post about it the other day and I’ve been dying to try it since. I almost bought it at Walgreens but I got some other goodies instead, so it’s on my wish list for now!
- Micellar water, which I found out about thanks to Ana over at Ravishing Roses! It seems everyone now is talking about this, but I distinctly remember hearing about it from her first because I’d never heard of it before and it definitely intrigued me!
- Essie nail polish in any pastel colors, but especially blue and mint green. I don’t know why I’m suddenly super into pastels, but it’s all I want to wear lately! Unfortunately, I can’t wear nail polish at work that isn’t neutral and goes with my skin tone, but I definitely want to invest in more pastels!
- Real Techniques brushes, simply because you can never have too many brushes! I just invested in some really cute BH Cosmetics travel brush sets (I got this, this and this) but I really want the core collection from Real Techniques and the stippling brush as well.
- Last but not least, Evian facial spray! I read this in a post (I can’t remember where) and now I’m super intrigued to try it and see how I like it!
I could probably go on for ages, but I think this is a good idea of what I want right now. Any ideas or suggestions? What’s on your wish list?